Mama is gettin' a new ride!!!!
Don't get me wrong, I actually loved my old car. It served me well and was perfect for me and my little family. But I am pretty psyched about the fancy new car we bought last night. I'm like a little kid on Christmas eve, waiting to pick it up. Especially since the rental I've been driving for two weeks is the biggest P.O.S. I've ever seen and I'm embarrassed to be seen in it. Mini hates it because it doesn't play her music. Which recently has been "Call Me Maybe" (I know, go ahead and judge. I deserve it) and a renewed love of Beyonce (which of course I co-sign). But now when we get in the car in the mornings, I hear nothing but local radio chatter and inane commercials, which make me want to run straight into ANOTHER pole, head on. Even Mini is grumpy by the time we get to school.
So tomorrow I pick up my new fancy car and expect I'll be a very sophisticated, fancy lady from now on. I'll be blaring obscene Prince (and yes, annoying Carly Rae Jepsen for Mini and B for both of us), but I'll still be super fancy while doing so. :)
Get Me Bodied....
SD
PS-Summer hours are my JAM. I love working at a school.
PPS-Watching that video has me really craving a sparkly dress type night out. Ladies (you know who you are!)-I'm lookin' at you...
No comments:
Post a Comment