I know you all must be tired of hearing me bitch about how tired I am. But listen. For real this time? Your girl is TIRED. I've spent the past three weekends gallivanting and getting into shenanigans. And then, to put the cherry on top of that sauced sundae, I had TWO nights of grad school this week. TWO!! One ended Monday night, and lucky me, Business Law started up on Wednesday night. Like I said, I know you all have got to be sick of hearing me bitch about how exhausting life is since that is ALL I ever talk about lately, but it's the truth. It's been the same cycle for the past month. On Thursday, when I know friends are on their way to see me, I get a burst of sparkly energy and I am all:
So sparkly fun, laughs, bubbles, tipsy shopping, dancey times commence. All weekend long, I am like drunk Wonder Woman, powerful in my bubble of fun.
And then Sunday night comes, and my body is like:
I was thinking about detoxing for a week or so. I've gotten back on the workout train, sleeping eight hours a night, drinking water instead of wine.... And yet. Here it is. Thursday night. And what's my plan???
Issues. Slizzard-I'll still save you the bed near the window at the Betty. After the past few weeks, our room might be a little crowded with the Teenie's, Smashy's, and Georgia Peaches (I'm looking at you Bubbles & Skittles) of my life. But I'm down with it if you are.
And for real?
ISSUES.
SD





No comments:
Post a Comment