Sparkle Darling

Random sparkly thoughts from a random sparkly girl...

Friday, December 13, 2013

Beyonce=Baby Jesus Santa Claus

You guys.  How badass is Beyonce?  Seriously, I wonder if Lady Gaga and Katy Perry and Christina and Britney and MADONNA woke up this morning are were like "Damn.  When I grow up, I want to be Beyonce."


Do you know what the baddest bitch in all the world went and did?  She released an album yesterday.  At MIDNIGHT.  AND NOBODY KNEW IT WAS COMING!!!!!  Sorry to get capsy but this is a big fucking deal.  She didn't hype it up with teasers and trailers and interviews for a month, dropping singles for radio play to get excited.  She is so badass that she dropped her new album on a random Thursday night at midnight.  I woke up this morning and when I read the news, it was like Santa and Baby Jesus came together and make a sparkle baby and named her BEYONCE.  Literally my head and heart exploded with glittery joy.

And guess what else??  She released videos for EVERY FUCKING SONG.  Every. Song.  And no one knew it was coming.  I know I am repeating myself but OMG she is the Queen of EVERYTHING!!

And guess what ELSE????  Beyonce brought out her inner slut on this one because some of the songs and videos are downright drrrty and you KNOW I like that!

So I hope my family doesn't mind that instead of "Jingle Bells" and "Winter Wonderland", we will be jamming to "Yonce" and "Partition" and "Blow" this holiday season, courtesy of Baby Jesus Santa Claus Beyonce.



Ho, ho, ho!!!

SD

PS-And guess who is SEEING Beyonce on Wednesday???  Your girl.  And I thought I was excited before! Now I'm more like


No comments:

Post a Comment