Sparkle Darling

Random sparkly thoughts from a random sparkly girl...

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Hellllooo, Lovahs!

So I DO have a super funny post about the Christmas party the Mister and I threw last weekend that I am editing for various purposes to make it a litte more PG-ish. (Hopefully more to come on that at a later date). In a nutshell though, mama was a MESS and mostly in a good way. So until a later date when I can share my story (that starts at 4 P.M. and ends at 4 A.M.!!) please enjoy the video below as a token of my appreciation for checking to see why my lazy ass hasn't posted anything recently. (Truth: It's NOT laziness! It's a crazy schedule that hopefully will chill the f out when life settles a bit next week.)

Seriously-I've watched this video a dozen times and it cracks my shiz up EVERY time. You all know you've said or done at least half of these things before. Don't even lie! It's funny because it's true, friends. ("Twinsies!!") Trust. And enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment