Sparkle Darling

Random sparkly thoughts from a random sparkly girl...

Friday, December 2, 2011

OMGOMGOMG!!!!!

You GUYS. Remember a while back when I talked about my excitement for new music Tuesdays on iTunes? And how some days it's crap and some days it's all sparkle Prince perfection? Well.

This has been an insane week for me at work and I just logged onto iTunes for the first time all week to find....

A NEW PRINCE SINGLE!!!!

And it's good. Dancey, disco, ass-shaking, sexy fun!!! Why, hello, lovah! I've read that it's actually an older song that was unreleased (which is probably why I love it so) but I don't care if a kitten yakked it up on the carpet. It is like a well deserved cocktail after a never-ending, stupid, no fun day. Just what the doctor ordered. Do you agree?
Prince - Extra Loveable 2011 version (clip) by chris-horton

Even if you don't agree, I don't care. This song just made my DAY. And just like that my frown turns upside down. Happy Friday, you sexy mutha f*ckas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment