Sparkle Darling

Random sparkly thoughts from a random sparkly girl...

Friday, July 20, 2012

Vacation

Riding back from the beach, I feel so thankful for a fantastic weeks away from work, stress, and most responsibilities. It was the best trip an we loved sharing part of it with our besties, Swizzle and Swill. The kids had a blast being silly together and I am already pinning ideas for Mini and Swizzle's son's future wedding. As with every good vacation, I ate too much, drank WAY too much, and am coming home plump and happy, in need of a pedicure, some detox, and intense working out.... Starting Monday.

Because right now I am sitting in the back seat with my grumpy, 3 year old mini SD, and quite honestly she is being an asshole and making me want a huge drink as soon as we get home. Seriously, I wish I could just tell her to shut the fuck up every time she whines, rather than trying to talk to and soothe her. You're riding in a sweet ass seat, eating snacks, watching your favorite movies, and falling asleep whenever you want! What the HELL is your problem?! Ass-hole.

(Ok, so I might be a little grumpy too. The end of vacation sucks)

Copper-toned, baby,
SD

PS- after this trip, I have decided I hate: Max and Ruby (even more than before), Tinkerbell and her bullshit problems and mean girl fairy friends, and doing anything to my hair other that washing it and letting it do it's own curly thing. I decided I DO love: my BFF Swizzle (even more than before) because she completes me like no one else, Barefoot Pinot Grigio (of which we consumed A LOT), and making my own family memories at the same spots I did when I was a wee one.

No comments:

Post a Comment