Sparkle Darling

Random sparkly thoughts from a random sparkly girl...

Monday, November 5, 2012

About That Election Thingy Tomorrow....





I don't know about you guys, but I am SO sick of the crazy amount of Facebook posts from friends about why their candidate is better than another.  Don't get me wrong-I am pretty rabid in my support for my guy, but that's partially because the other guy wants to set equality and women's rights back about 40 years.  So clearly, I'm right and should be rewarded for taking the high road and not posting about my Obama love on FB or tweeting about it ONCE while half of my friends have been doing it every f-ing day.  And here's my reward:



Seriously?!  Look at these assholes.  How could anyone want to have Ol' Mittens and Lady Crazy Eyes representing us for four years???!!  That is just INSANE.  Can't you just hear Mitt making the Fonzie sound while making this face?  Like "Eyyyyyyyy.  Pinkie Tuscadero, hop on the back of my bike and we'll do wheelies through the parking lot at Al's.".

Ew.

My guy Barack is not perfect, but as I've said before, he represents what's important to me WAY more than this vag-hating, homophobic, douchebag.  I'm hopeful that if you read this blog, you probably agree, and therefore, I strongly encourage you to VOTE!!!  If you don't agree, I strongly encourage you to STAY THE HELL HOME.  :)

Seriously-if Mittens wins, my alcohol issues might be taken to the next level.

Please don't make my alcohol issues go to the next level.  It would be a scary, scary sight.

Rawk the Vote.
SD


No comments:

Post a Comment