While my quest for the perfect leopard hasn't been entirely suspended, it has definitely become less of a priority recently. Life got a little cray-zay, and the weather has left me feeling uninspired. Too warm for tights and boots, too cold for skirts and no stockings. I'm a mess.
And then. Oh, and then....
Last week, while feeling the need for a little retail therapy, I stopped by Nordy's to have a pair of jeans altered (Hudson Baby Boots-LOVE!) and saw a mirage. An amazing Calvin Klein, leopard print sheath dress with an adorable double wrap belt. Just waiting to jump on my body and finally fulfill all of my leopard needs....
WHY is this a mirage, you might ask?
Because it's gone. Like it never f-ing existed. Not only can I not find it online ANYWHERE, but it's no longer in the actual store. WTF happened? Am I so desperate for a leopard fix that I IMAGINED this perfect dress? Apparently. And apparently I am need of help and/or an animal print intervention. I don't want to be the Lindsey Lohan of fashion, friends. Please send help. Or just help me find that GD dress so I can finally move on to other obesssions. Because I have a long list of things worthy of my brand of sparkly adoration and even I'M getting weary of this one.
And then. Oh, and then....
Last week, while feeling the need for a little retail therapy, I stopped by Nordy's to have a pair of jeans altered (Hudson Baby Boots-LOVE!) and saw a mirage. An amazing Calvin Klein, leopard print sheath dress with an adorable double wrap belt. Just waiting to jump on my body and finally fulfill all of my leopard needs....
WHY is this a mirage, you might ask?
Because it's gone. Like it never f-ing existed. Not only can I not find it online ANYWHERE, but it's no longer in the actual store. WTF happened? Am I so desperate for a leopard fix that I IMAGINED this perfect dress? Apparently. And apparently I am need of help and/or an animal print intervention. I don't want to be the Lindsey Lohan of fashion, friends. Please send help. Or just help me find that GD dress so I can finally move on to other obesssions. Because I have a long list of things worthy of my brand of sparkly adoration and even I'M getting weary of this one.
No comments:
Post a Comment