Sparkle Darling

Random sparkly thoughts from a random sparkly girl...

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Finally.

After what has felt like an unending marathon of activity since January 1-I will begin my spring break this afternoon. One of the perks of working at a school is that I get days off for Christmas vacation and spring break. I LOVE it. And I love that three days a week, I can walk Mini over to her mini school (which is part of my school) and on days like today when school is a ghost town, take our time playing around before we get there. Today we played ballerina/"All The Ladies" (aka-All The Single Ladies-of course Mini loves Beyonce!) dance party in the gazebo. What better way to start my last day before I am off for five days?!

I am even more excited to cut out at lunch for a spa afternoon with Smashy. I love getting pampered and haven't felt more in need of it than I do today. Seriously, mama is WORN OUT. Probably NOT as worn out as Smash-who is pregnant with TWINS, but close. I am also thrilled at the prospect of having an entire day to myself tomorrow. No mister, no mini. I love them, obviously, but can't remember the last time I had a whole day to myself. And it's supposed to be gorgeous! I SHOULD organize my clusterfuck of a closet(s) and clean. The forecast might convince me to do otherwise. When the weather starts being amazing, I tend to slough off a few layers of responsibility like some sort of warm-weather, skin shedding python. (That might actually be a thing that pythons do-but I hate nature so I wouldn't know)

On another note-I've recently become an impulse shopper on Groupon. So within the next 6 weeks I have to somehow manage to make it to 5 Bikram yoga classes AND 5 pole dancing/chair fitness classes. Who the hell do I think I am? A single SD, circa 1999? Apparently so. So if my posts are even MORE infrequent than my normal nonsense, it's because I am trying to bring sexy back in lots of torturous, embarrassing, and inappropriate ways.

Twerk It Ladies.
SD




No comments:

Post a Comment