Sparkle Darling

Random sparkly thoughts from a random sparkly girl...

Friday, March 23, 2012

InStyle Tells LIES

I am enjoying this crazy beautiful day catching up on my fashion mags while Mini is in a coma from a whirlwind morning at the zoo with Lady N and Bit Bit. Relaxed, reading about how color is SO IN now (when was it out?) and came across this bullshit stat: "52 Minutes= the average length of time an American woman spends doing housework each day."The fuck?! I know I am severely impaired when it comes to domestic shiz, but I have a LOT of friends who aren't and I don't think a single one of them spends almost an hour doing housework. Unless "housework" includes the wait time for take out or how long it takes me to finish two (okay three) glasses of wine, I call shenanigans on this number!

Live it up this weekend, sparklers. Between a ladies night tonight and Hunger Games (hooray!) on Sunday, I'm hoping that Mini will join the legions of diaper free peeps. Needless to say, it will be bottle popping kind of weekend. Wish me luck!

Xo,
SD

No comments:

Post a Comment