I CAN'T EVEN WITH THIS BITCH. Seriously, I know she does shit like this for attention, but give me a fucking break. He is the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES. And do you know what she said, when asked for a response by the political blog, politicker.com? “The only people who will be offended are too retarded to understand it”. Such a cunt. She honestly doesn't care who she is offending, as long as people are talking about it.
Do you know that she actually said, in public and in print, that the U.S. would be better off if women didn't have the right to vote? For real:
"If we took away women's right to vote, we'd never have to worry about another Democrat president. It's kind of a pipe dream, it's a personal fantasy of mine, but I don't think it's going to happen. And it is a good way of making the point that women are voting so stupidly, at least single women.
It also makes the point, it is kind of embarrassing, the Democratic Party ought to be hanging its head in shame, that it has so much difficulty getting men to vote for it. I mean, you do see it's the party of women and 'We'll pay for health care and tuition and day care—and here, what else can we give you, soccer moms?" --New York Observer, October 2007
This bitch just needs to SIT DOWN. It's bad enough that the current Republican ticket is hoping to put all kinds of rules, restrictions, and red tape on women's issues, especially on our vagina's. But then this cunt is rooting them on, and mocking her own gender to get a sound bite on Fox News? Fuck her and these men who think they should have a right to tell me what I can and can't do with my body or whom my rainbow friends can marry. I'm not saying that our President is perfect, but at least I know he won't endanger my rights or those of my daughter.
THIS BITCH. I just can't even with this bitch.
Tell 'em, B.
SD


No comments:
Post a Comment