Sparkle Darling

Random sparkly thoughts from a random sparkly girl...

Saturday, November 26, 2011

A Final Note of Thanks

Even though Thanksgiving has passed, I have to give one more shout out of gratitude to my bestie, Slizzerd. How someone could know everything there is to know about me and still love me unconditionally is truly a tiny miracle from wee baby Jesus! And as she is a "PLU" (PLU=people like us-a Slizzerd term) we can have hours of fun doing almost nothing. Or drinking mass quantities of wine, as we did last night, and laughing about how ridiculous life can be.

So for being the kind of friend who slips a fiver in my pocket when I'm dancing on the bar (a habit I abandoned once I reached maturity at 30), will join me in performing full on dance routines at dive bars and dinner parties, and accepts and applauds my sometimes absurd ideas and sparkly fashion choices, I raise a glass to my lady soul mate, Slizzerd.

Hey, girl, hey...

No comments:

Post a Comment