Every Tuesday night (at least) I invade their home, drink their wine, and unload on them my woes from the week. They are my dear friends Smash and BL.
I literally invade their house at least twice a week. Usually more. And every single time, without fail, they feed me delicious num-nums and give me glass upon glass of delicious vino. They are my family and I honestly cannot imagine my life without them.
Once a week I clomp in, cop a squat on their sofa, and laugh with them about life and our shows. Glee and New Girl.
But more than the shows or the wine, it's the familial warm and fuzzies that I treasure the most about these nights. They are my family and I am thankful for their patience with my random sparkle-ness.
Big love. My love for you knows no limit and for that I am thankful.
Xoxo.
Maybe it's that giant glass of wine talking, but this blog post made me happy. There's nothing better than dear, sweet, amazing friends.
ReplyDelete