Sparkle Darling

Random sparkly thoughts from a random sparkly girl...

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Phoning It In

Hello, sparklers. I have approximately a bajillion (give or take a few) notes on my little yellow pad of fantastically witty and amazing blog posts. None of which I've actually written. This week and this cold weather are stifling my sparkle, so I am just putting this up as a cry for help. Observe:


I WANT this dress. Badly. It has ostrich feathers on the bottom. LOVE. I have absolutely no where to wear it, but would consider throwing some black opaque tights and more-subdued-than-my-usual-crazy party girl heels on and wearing it to work on a day with only 2 or 3 meetings. That's how much I am charmed by it.

This leads me to believe that I might need some sort of intense, retroactive immersion therapy that involves watching old episodes of "Zoobily Zoo" and George Michaels "Freedom 90" video for at least 48 hours straight. Because apparently, I've just turned into one of those fashion zealots with a penchant for animal things. And friends, while I do have a soft spot in my hard heart for small fuzzy dogs, I am not really into nature-y things. At all. Please discuss amongst yourselves what is to be done with me. Or send me this dress to wear to the next 3-year olds birthday party I have to attend. That's in a week, so please make it 2-day shipping.

No comments:

Post a Comment